Thursday, March 5, 2015

SO

with God (or god (for Austin)) as my witness, I've
backtracked on the emailing a bit. Unless you really
have to, just wait to email until after class next Wed-
nesday, and we'll get a plan together. I'd planned on say-
ing a few things about JG's work, but I went over a couple
other things (including vanity presses (or one example
of such)), and then we read your great poems . . . This left
no time for IAL.

Now, the more I read the book the more the opportunity
that presents itself here becomes apparent. So just hold up
a bit. I like the idea of reading all this prose on a poet
as well, THEN discussing the work (I'm mean the
interviews, and reviews). Let's get to know what's up
with this work so we can get dig a bit deeper with our
questions . . .

Check out JG's playlist (link on blog) as well. There is
a lot about process (and questions about process are
encouraged) in the interviews . . . I'll be posting even
more links by and by . . .

Tonight is the last frigid night. Fifties by next Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment