skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Exploding Book
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2015
(40)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(9)
▼
2014
(36)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(10)
APRIL 29, 2014 The anthology, either posted on ...
NOTE I'll post other assignments, and bring the...
STUFF I'm going to do some sort of crazy overvi...
POEM PROMPTS Poem prompt # 1. Use this text. ...
RUSH I'm rushing to get the last book proofed to...
NOTE When you send to a magazine send me evidenc...
STUFF Ok, so, about the submission to a magazine...
FOR APRIL 9 I'm going to improvise a bit. What I...
APRIL 2's Class What can I do but reiterate what ...
►
March
(8)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
►
2013
(33)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(15)
►
2012
(26)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(12)
►
2011
(18)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
►
2010
(13)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(9)
About Me
The Exploding Book
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment