ASSIGNMENTS
Have you read through page 63? Good stuff. But also:
we're going over the packets alphabetically, but we only
got through three last week! I'd like to start off with the
packets on Wednesday. Let's get five done: the poems by
Niall, Jessica's, Jennifer, Thomas, and Austin. . . .
Read through page 63 in In a Landscape. More on this
book next week, but for now, I want you to come up
with two (2) fascinating questions for Mr. Gallaher. Don't
be shy, and ask anything at all. Including Qs about process
or writing habits; certainly many Qs about the book--
the poems, the epigraphs (John Cage) or all the references
to Neil Young. So read our class poems and John's
poems. I'll figure out how we'll go about asking these
Qs . . .
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment