skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Exploding Book
Sunday, January 27, 2013
NOTE
Just fyi, the poems you need to "rank" and hand in
are Bernheim's and Browne's, the two I'm looking
to publish in
The Laurel Review.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2015
(40)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(9)
►
2014
(36)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(10)
▼
2013
(33)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(9)
▼
January
(15)
STUFF (Jan 31, 2013) One day left to send me a l...
JAN. 30, 2013 Interesting, reading these notes o...
GOODREADS Here's a website devoted to reading, a...
EXTRA INFO Just a bit more on the poetry we'll b...
NOTE Just fyi, the poems you need to "rank" and ...
FORMAL VARIETY Ah, mid-winter. It's refreshing, ...
NOTE Note on this note: If you've already read t...
JANUARY 21, 2013 (At the end of this post is som...
POPULAR BOOKS Here is a link to Coldfront's top ...
SOME DEADLINES So some of what's below I ha...
MAKE SURE TO LOOK AT ALL THE POSTS I mean, I'll ...
THE BLOGS Rebecca's blog is here. Lori's blog ...
NEWS Ok, so here's one interesting thing. I told...
BLOG So, let's make the deadline Feb. 1 (that's r...
POST ON JANUARY 8 Since Herb Scott's book is on ...
►
2012
(26)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(12)
►
2011
(18)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
►
2010
(13)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(9)
About Me
The Exploding Book
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment